working with women who are in charge of the finances for themselves or for their families. She works with many savvy women who are smart and capable but who want to work with an expert on their financial planning and investment management. She is motivated by personal passion and satisfaction and specializes in helping women to work through their unique financial issues, including:
- Getting over the fear of not having enough.
- Developing a sustainable saving and investing process.
- Understanding the balance between risk and reward in investing.
- Getting spending under control.
- Deciding when to retire.
- Weighing benefits of a career or job change.
- Becoming financially independent after divorce or death of a spouse.
- Managing sudden wealth.
- Buying or selling a home or refinancing a mortgage.
- Taking on the care and financial support of elderly parents.
- Negotiating salary, perks and bonuses.
- Saving for competing goals.
- Evaluating the need for long-term care insurance.
- Providing a space to discuss emotional issues that revolve around money.
Planning for unexpected life events: divorce, disability, illness. Getting where she is now took a great amount of effort, she says. “It was hard and challenging being an independent financial advisor and at the same time, a small businessperson. But it was worth it – I love what I do!”