Money Saving Tips for Women Who Don't Like to Budget
Lately on the podcast, we’ve been talking a lot about awareness, mindfulness, and creating space for what’s most important in our lives. I think these topics are so important because of how they relate to our finances, and specifically, our spending habits. When we’re not aware of where our money’s going, it’s easy to get off track when it comes to budgeting and long-term financial goals. So, in this episode, I want to focus on a few money saving tips that don’t involve traditional budgeting. Instead, they’re going to require you to be more self-aware, mindful of your spending, and intentional with where your money goes.
- [01:37] How to identify your values to spend more intentionally
- [02:47] Why you should budget for your future, not your past.
- [05:06] 20+ tips to get your shopping habit under control and save money
- [09:34] Why finding your personal style can be a great money-saving tip
- [11:17] The surprising reason you may need to go on a decision detox.