Money and Life Advice from Our Season 3 Guests
The Financial Finesse Podcast features some of the smartest, savviest women on the planet. In this special compilation episode, we’re sharing the top money and life advice from our season 3 guests.
- [01:30] Liz Eshleman on Planning for Long-Term Care
- [03:25] Joy Lere, Psy.D. on Living Authentically
- [05:10] Jennifer Barrett on Thinking Like a Breadwinner
- [06:28] Megan Gorman on Saving for Retirement
- [08:25] Lis McKinley on What True Organization Looks Like
- [10:55] Nichole Proffitt on Mindset and Meditation
Links Relevant to this Episode
S3E1: What Every Woman Needs To Know About Long-Term Care Insurance with Liz Eshleman
S3E2: The Link Between Self-Awareness and Financial Success with Joy Lere, Psy.D.
S3E3: Learning to Think Like a Breadwinner with Jennifer Barrett
S3E4: Understanding the SECURE Act and Inherited IRAs with Megan Gorman
S3E5: How to Make Room in Your Life for What Matters with Lis McKinley
S3E6: How to Calm Your Mind and Experience Life More Fully with Nichole Proffitt